Friday, January 25, 2008

Activity # 6 Teacher Guide to RPC

Here is the other post that my blog is missing.

During class on Oct. 17th we were introduced to the Research Project Calculator. During class on Oct 22nd Liz Roth had several of her classes in the Media Lab, and she introduced the RPC to her classes. I had the pleasure of joining in and helping with a couple of her classes. I liked how she gave her students points for participating. So I decided to do this with my advisory. I just have to come up with an incentive as this is a group of students who meet once a week to build a community within Henry.

The last time I accessed the RPC website it has been updated. I like the new website. I found the teacher guide to be full of ideas.

1 comment:

--Deanna said...

Hi Kathy,

Did you check to see if you'd written those posts but not published them? When you create a new post you have the option to "save" (which saves it as a draft but doesn't show it on your blog) or "publish" (which makes it appear on your blog).

Not that technology glitches don't also factor into the equation all too often!!