Friday, January 25, 2008

Activity # 32 Wikis and Activity #10 Copyright

At our class on Jan 16th we covered copyright through the use of a wiki developed by MILI. I enjoyed searching for the answer to one of the questions. Unfortunately I picked a question that required a longer time to search than time allowed. I did get the experience of posting it to the website. Perhaps someone else will find the answer and post it. As far as creating my own wiki, I will be truthful and say no way. Too much work to up keep unless it was part of my work requirements. But it was fun to play with one that someone else created.

I do want to thank the individuals that created the copyright wiki we used as it contains links, explanations, and resources to copyright questions that come up during the year. If I was teaching a course in media this is definitely a wiki that I would use.

No comments: