Monday, October 22, 2007

Activity 5 Create and Maintain a Teacher Web page

Henry High School asks all its staff to maintain a web page connected to Henry Home Page. My page is at http://henry.mpls.k12.mn.us/Media_Center.html

I have placed a connection to resources that I hope students will find useful as they research. My latest link was quite the challenge. I have problems linking the new "card" catalog. The old link kept overridding the new link to Destiny. I finally dumped the whole section and redid it. Sometimes a person just has to start over rather than redo.

I will be adding the link to the RPC for students I was very impressed with the features of the website. We used it today with the students in three of Liz Roth's music classes. It allowed the students to visualize the best way to break down the assignment into reasonable segments without overwheming them.

1 comment:

MusicLady said...

Thank you for helping out in those classes. I know this is just the beginning but it is so nice to collaborate with you!! We have lots of work to do but we both know Henry students are great!!