Monday, October 22, 2007

RSS & Newsreaders

In class on Wednesday night we set up our Blogline account. After taking the time to set up the account I could see how I might find it useful with students in groups wishing to communicate with each other. My classes at Hamline have a similar set up only it is an account only accessible by students within the class. We would read articles and then report back to the group about our article. They would then respond to our statements. This format is a little more public than I am comfortable using with students.

Today I tried to download the names of the various blogs via the file that Ann sent. No matter which way I tried to download and import the file it continued to say that there were no subscribers. I am hoping that it is a simple fix. I haven't located a resource that I want to add as an individual subscription, but will keep looking.

No comments: