Monday, November 5, 2007

RSS feed

Well I give up on trying to upload everyones blog accounts. I hope everyone is doing better than I. I will ask for assistance at class this week. I have tried to bring the subscriptions in several times, but all I get is zero subscriptions. Honestly, I have my doubts that I will ever use this method of communitation with students if they have as much frustration as I have had. I know there are other venues out there, and I would persue them first.

Since class last time, Liz and I have had several of her classes here in the lab working on thier first research project. She demonstrated the use of the Research Project Calculator to her group. I also posted a connection on my school web page. I demonstrated the tool to my 9th grade advisory class. As history day research begins I will redemonstrate to my advisory group this tool to help them plan out their strategies for tackling the project.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

How did the students react to the RPC?

Ann's 23 Things said...

Whoop, wrong Account to comment! That was me not the 23 Things team that asked about the RPC-- Ann