Monday, March 10, 2008

Activity 23 Del.icio.us

I really enjoyed class on Wednesday learning about a way to quickly go to my saved bookmarks without having to recreate them on every computer. It does appear that the first time on the computer I have to set up buttons. I did set them up on my home computer, and thought because it was a mpls account that they would (the buttons that is) follow along. This morning I logged on to the school computer and found that the post to and my del.icio.us buttons were not there. So now I have put them on to the mac on my desk and we will see what happens when I log on to another computer in the media center. However the bookmarks that I did post to delicious were there which was nice. I think that I will set up a file just of personal bookmarks like my ornament sites, travel sites especially the ones I am hunting on Pennsylvania for our trip this summer. It has been a challenge to keep googling Gettysburg, and Lancaster.

I will blog on the other sites we visited as I get an opportunity this month to explore them.

No comments: